Currently, he is the founder of Encryptus which is trading platform for Institutions & HNWI’s. Services based in Dubai, Australia and London, founded in 2021 by blockchain and cryptocurrency expert Shantnoo Saxsena.
In 2018, he moved his base from London to Dubai to setup the MENAT operations for world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange Huobi (Top 3 cryptocurrency exchanges globally). Huobi appointed him as the approved SEO to represent the exchange with CBB (Central Bank of Bahrain) and ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Markets). The operations started right from office registration to hiring a team and building the MENAT business. He ran a profitable business for Huobi MENAT and partnered with well-known brands in the UAE for the OTC business. He structured the business plan to set up an OTC desk for Huobi at DMCC (Huobi OTC DMCC) and obtained US Bank accounts which enabled the running of a profitable OTC business. The Huobi OTC DMCC was setup within 3 months of business operations in December 2018. He is a sought-after crypto speaker and advisor to companies dealing in crypto products including DeFi and NFT’s. He has been featured across leading media titles and publications, notably Dubai One TV.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in payments, cryptocurrencies, DeFi and NFT. Led large diverse teams, set up operations, licensing and deploying go-to-market strategies.
- Accumulated experience working in London for 10+ years for leading brands Xpress Money and Instant Cash and managed UK and entire Europe for them.
- Built the 1st regulated models between cryptos and traditional money transfer, consulted for BitPesa (AZA Finance). Supported in the acquisition of a remittance company with 5 multi-currency bank accounts that accelerated business growth.
- Started the operations for Huobi Global, a global Top 3 crypto exchanges across Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Extensive relationships and network with regulators (ADGM, Central Bank of Bahrain, FCA (UK) and BaFin (Germany)) and banks in UAE, Bahrain, Nigeria, South Africa, Turkey and U.S.