I am a Serial Entrepreneur and regular commentator and contributor on all things Tech and the Policy and Regulatory landscape that straddles this sector across Africa in particular and the world in general.
What keeps me busy full time these days is consulting on Digital Transformation and working on my Fintech Startup.
I also serve on several Boards both in the private & public sectors. Key among these are:-
- – Executive Board Member – Africa Fintech Network – The umbrella organization for all National Fintech Associations in Africa.
- – Chairman, Association of Fintechs in Kenya – The official representative organization for Fintechs in Kenya.
- – Chairman – Board of Trustees, Kenya ICT Action Network – An ICT Policy Think Tank based in Nairobi.
- – Member of the National Technical Committee of the Kenya National Innovation Agency, a Kenya Government Agency set up to manage and develop the National Innovation System for socio- economic development.
- – Advisory Board Member, Fintech – Mifos Initiative, a global fintech platform providing open-source core-banking and mobile platform for Microfinance institutions.
- – Board Member and Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee of Longhorn Publishers, the only publicly listed educational publisher in East & Central Africa.
- – Oversight Board Member and Chair of the Projects and Resource Mobilization Committee of the Kenya Tourism Promotion Fund –a $200 million annual fund to jumpstart and promote the Tourism sector in Kenya through strategic interventions.
I also get great satisfaction by mentoring and investing in Tech Entrepreneurs across Africa.