ATSLDN brings together 200+ tech leaders, international investors, entrepreneurs, African governments, trade bodies, media and leading ventures to drive investment and business between Africa and Europe.
Learn from over 25 expert speakers and investors with passion, knowledge and experience from across Africa who share key insights, opportunities and trends from the African tech and investment ecosystem.
Last year ATSLDN brought together the who’s who from the African ecosystem under one roof. Attendees included IFC, Savannah Fund, Atlas Mara, FNB, Opera Software, BRCK, South Africa DTI, Orange Digital Ventures, Leapfrog Investments, Barclays, TechStars, MEST, Standard Chartered, Worldreader, Linklaters, Mobi Hunter, Singularity Investments, Quona Capital, BitPesa, BBC Africa, African Business and Newsweek to name but a few.
- Leading investors, funds and VCs from Europe, USA and Africa
- Supranational investors such as the World Bank & IFC
- Leading tech companies from Africa & Europe
- African and UK Government(s) and agencies
- Mobile and telecoms ventures
- Banking and fintech leaders
- Media and entertainment companies
- African start-ups
- Businesses entering or expanding in Africa
- International Media